With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ava's Journey - Book 1

I plan to at least make a trilogy out of this book idea... I'm just not sure yet if I have enough material in my head for that yet... We will see!

Music of choice for writing: Daughtry mix on Pandora
Possessing program: yWriter... beacuse it keeps track of your word count for the day, section, and overall
Best place for writing: Anyplace where I can people watch (Starbucks, anyone?) or my own comfy desk at home (that's falling apart.... curse you, Walmart).
How I stay inspired: By thinking about my story 24/7. I usually know exactly what needs to happen one or two scenes into it, without outlining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment