With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Eight days later...

Today rocked. My husband was an amazing man today and bought me a new journal AND Josh Groban's new CD, which, by the way, I am LOVING.

On the writing front I wrote a little over 2,000 words today which is an amazing day for me. Remember my writing goals?
Work day: 500-1000 wds
Off day: 1000 - 1500 wds

I missed writing 2 days this week, but I am back with a vengeance!

Writing is like my Prozac. This is beacuse I don't currently (or ever have) taken Prozac, so instead I write.
Writing is very therapeutic for me. It's the way that I figure out what's going on in my head, and vent to the paper about what's going on. I have all these stories going on in my head that need a place to get out. It's very normal for me to be at work and be working on a conversation in my novel while I'm in the back getting shoes.

So on another train of thought, I'm looking at going back to school full time soon. Hopefully I can get a good job and save up during the spring and summer enough money to go back. Looks like tuition is 2,640 for a year. That's not bad. My major? English, with a teaching emphasis!

Well, I'm off to bed.

Cheers!
L Finch

0 comments:

Post a Comment