With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hate 'um, hate 'um

I hate New Years resolutions! They are rarely kept (by me, at least) and mostly serve as a haunting reminder come July that "I should have been doing X by now", or, if not a haunting reminder then, it's probably only because I've forgotten about them entirely! With that being said, I want to make a few short resolutions of my own, lasting a week only (that's about how long I can keep things in my head!). This week I plan to:

1) Write 10,000 words (that's ABOUT 1428.5 words a day!)
a)Writing in public whenever possible (Library)
b) Doing more Word Wars (Did my first one last night and had a blast!)
2) Run 3x (Start training for running a 5k)
3) Spend time with my Lord every morning


So what are YOUR weekly goals? Maybe you'd rather start them on a Monday? I'd love to hear them!

On the writing side of things...
I had a very detailed outline written for this novel. VERY detailed. The most work I've ever put into an outline type of thing. And now it's totally changing. Sure, most of the elements are still there, but most of it has majorly changed.

DOES THIS HAPPEN TO YOU???

Cheers!
L Finch

0 comments:

Post a Comment