With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Christmas Gifts

Ah... starbucks. I feel like I'm back in the land of the living!

I got a nook for Christmas and two writing books (don't look for them as nookbooks, you won't find them... these are BOOK books!)

1) The Novelist's Bootcamp by Todd A Stone
2) Make a Scene by Jordan E Rosenfeld

I'll post book reviews as soon as I finish reading them.

As far as the Nook goes (yes, we're back to that already!) I have to say that I enjoy reading on it more then I enjoy reading a regular book. Maybe it's beacuse my eyes are so bad. Who knows!

Right now the song "Raise your Glass" by P!nk is stuck in my head - a good, upbeat song. Check out the clean version.

I guess I don't have that much to say for this post. I did however want everyone to know that I'm alive and well!

Cheers!
L Finch

0 comments:

Post a Comment