With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exciting News!

Yes, it's true, I asked for the Evenstar Pendent for Christmas! And it sounds like I might get it! Which, of course, makes me very excited. But what makes me even more excited is -
I figured out the beginning to my novel!!! I was stuck for so long beacuse the way that I thought I should open it up (Ava being in detention) wasn't exciting enough for me. So as it turns out, we actually follow her mother as she escapes her father's reign. Ava dreams this segment though, so you didn't hear anything from me, right? :) I will post it very soon online, message me at his dot writer at gmail dot com if you'd like to read it before I post it online.

I'm experimenting with some new styles and points of view in my novel. Well, new to me at least. I still have a lot to learn in this whole writing thing, but I'm getting there!! It'll probably involve taking some classes too, does anyone have any classes they recommend?

Cheers!
L Finch

0 comments:

Post a Comment