With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm officially back!

I got back home today, and I have only one thing that I want to live you with -
"Small hours".
Those are what count for eternaty. The hour that you spend watching tv, gaming, or goofing off is an hour that could be spent writing, reading, or pursuing your craft. Never underestimate the power of only a few minutes spent writing. Ideas can spring from the simple act of sitting down to write.
Am I saying all tv is evil? That entertainment in general is evil? No, but make sure that you earn it.

I'm simply exhausted tonight, so I'm keeping this short and sweet.

If whatever you're doing does not fit into your 20 year plan of where you want be in your life, cut it out to get to your goal faster. Simple as that.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment