With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yay!

I got "the call" today - the library wants me to teach a class on writer's block!! So. freaking. excited. And a bit nervous too, I'll admit. But you can never learn without doing, and the experiance that I get from this I can carry over to another library, another class. I'm so focused on the 5k in a little less then two weeks, that there is honestly little else that I'll think about.
Speaking of writer's block, I finally got over my rough patch in my novel, and am working on an outline that is totally different from what I originally thought I'd be doing. Even so, I'm excited about the direction the book has taken me. So. Excited.

I'll update more later, I promise..
Cheers!
L Elindel

0 comments:

Post a Comment