With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back on track in May!

April was a crazy month for us. I was out of town for a week, which left me away from my desk, my books, my workstation.
How DO traveling writers do it? No idea.
Blasting Shinedown over my iPod - probably not the best thing for my ears, but it drowns out the TV in the other room.
BIG NEWS - the local library wants ME to teach a class on writer's block... which means that I have to find enough information on writer's block to cover an hour. I've taught for up to 20min before, but never an hour +. Should be a blast - I'm really looking forward to it. Any tips that you might give for a writer struggling with writer's block? :)

Cheers!
L Finch

0 comments:

Post a Comment