With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Monday, May 23, 2011

To be, or not to be...

I'll be honest, I've never read Hamlet. Ever. Ever ever ever. I mean to, one day, I really do mean to.
With that key piece of information aside -

I struggle because I am the kind of person who throws herself into something full heartedly. It's all or nothing with this gal. While that trait can be very helpful, it can also hold me back. It's hard for me to focus on two things, ie, running AND writing.

And when it comes down to it, I'd rather call myself a writer then a runner.

It's not that I hate running - well, I kinda do, except I love the endorphin rush that I get after I run.

But I guess the point I'm trying to make is that I love writing MORE. I love putting the words on the page. I love speaking my mind to the "masses".
Writing makes me feel special, and powerful. Probably it's because it's something no one else in my family does, which sets me apart.

Well, off I go to work on my novel. Wish me luck.

Cheers!
L Finch

0 comments:

Post a Comment