With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Slowly but surely

Slowly but surely my novel is coming together. I wrote over 70 scene cards yesterday, and plan to write more today to fill in the gaps.
The hotel that we are staying at has blocked google programs, by mistake or purpose I know not. So hence, the long absence on my blog posts across the board. Today I did find a local library about five minutes away that offers free wifi, so here I am, taking advantage of it.

To add insult to injury, after deleting by accident part of my novel, my laptop is now in possession of my husband, who is using it for work purposes. I am now stuck with his MacBook. While I like the way the MacBook types, I am having other problems like "how do you left-click on this thing?!?". I don't want to have problems with a computer, I want to be writing my novel! UGH.
((End Rant))

To be fair, hubby is none-too-happy about having to use a windows computer. My dear, Mac-loving husband HAS been kind enough to let me use his computer, so I must make the best of it. To be quite fair and honest with you, my readers, I do plan to make the switch to Mac ASAP because that's the safest place to store your work. It'll just take some adjusting to, that's all.
((Deep breath))

Now that I've confused the heck out of you, let me sum it up -
1) My husband took my computer for work purposes. I'll have it back this weekend (hopefully)
2) He gave me his mac to use (I use windows/dell)
3) I'm struggling with learning how to use mac, which frustrates me because -
4) I hope to start draft 1 of ??? of my novel tomorrow

Well, if I have any hope at all of accomplishing my goal of starting to write my novel tomorrow I'd better get crackin'.

Cheers!
L Finch

0 comments:

Post a Comment