With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Not all here

I'm going to start out this post with an announcement, and a warning - I'm not all here today. My plan is that coffee will help that. Yay Coffee!!

Now, the announcement. I know the four of you who read this blog are probably very well versed in writing novels. But I want to expand my readership, and as such, this blog is going to be changing a bit.

Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into an x-rated blog (although sadly enough that would draw a ton of followers I'm sure... just not the kind I'm hoping to attract!).
I'm going to theme this blog all about novels, following my own process for writing a novel. I have, after all, written two, so I have some ity bity authority on the subject. Along the way I'll scatter in book reviews, hints and tricks gathered from here and there - basically make this your one-stop destination for writing your novel.
You ready?
I sure I am!
Let's begin...

0 comments:

Post a Comment