With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Chapter By Chapter"

So I'm reading this amazing book called "Chapter By Chapter" by Heather Sellers. She has you do an exercise (number three, to be exact) where you take fifteen minutes to write down all possible book titles that you would want to write in your lifetime. Get the book and read it, she makes a lot more sense then I am, and I'm *not* going to break copyright infringement by quoting a whole block of her text.

I just really wanted to tell you what I've learned.

I learned that I have a lot of really good ideas inside of my brain, and that I'm not going to turn out to be a one-hit-wonder. That, my friend, is a relief for me. :)

I also learned that suddenly getting up at 5:30am when your body is used to getting up at 9 or even 10 am is somewhat of a shocker.

I'm signing off to read more Heather Sellers. Cheers!
L Finch

1 comments:

Christina said...

have you read the book Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott? I really liked it and recommend it.

Post a Comment