With this blog I hope to inspire people to live out their full authentic selves, no matter what other people might tell them is or is not appropriate. Follow me for noveling helps and articles about how to live your life freely and openly.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Novel = Crap


I feel so free today, this song really spoke to me. :) Yay!

So on another note, I think my novel is crap. Must re-write. Starting from the beginning. I'm going to do some more outlining today, work on outlining the characters, make them come alive, making a timeline. Maybe I'll do that at the library. Maybe not. I'll probably spend some time working on it at the Manhattan Public Library tomorrow after work (Off @3, or sooner).

One last thing and THEN I'll shut up. Check out the Life List Club tab above. That is all.

Cheers!
L Finch

2 comments:

Vicky Bruere said...

Ooh I love your LifeList. I'm a planner too, although I think sometimes I'm a bit too ambitious when it comes to what I can fit into 24 hours. Last year I started following a 'read the bible in a year'...it's been a year now but I can't say I got very far.

I need to do some serious plot outlining too, but that'll have to wait until I'm better. And hopefully I can get back on track for Camp NaNoWriMo before half way through the month!

Amazing to find someone I have so much in common with :) Good luck with your goals!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Love One Republic. Too bad your Followers is working for me. *sigh*

Post a Comment